I have dry combination skin, which is sensitive in nature. During winter, it is more dry rather than dry combination. Also my skin has lots of issues. I have pigmentation, dark spots and roughness every now and then on my face. For a long time, I struggled to even find a decent moisturizer for my skin, as most of them didn’t provided any deep goodness for my skin. But for now, I have at least the basics sorted out to a certain extend. My routine is a very simple one on daily basis. I do certain things once or twice a week occasionally, but they will not be included here. The following are the products currently in my skincare routine:
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap: The first step is of course cleansing. I use Clinique Liquid Facial soap for dry combination skin. Honestly, it is a very regular kind of face wash. It cleans the face just like any other face wash will do. It leaves my face a bit dry after every wash, but takes away majority of dirt while washing. I have been using this face wash for almost 2 years now, from the first time I tried it as a part of Clinique 3 step skincare kit. It is an expensive face wash with nothing much to offer. I am planning to change my face wash after this one finishes, because it is doing nothing that a 100 buck face wash can’t do.
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant: Well, this is the latest addition to my skincare. It has replaced my Oriflame face scrub, which is almost finished. I have a detailed review about this product recently here. I am totally in love with it and highly recommend it. Though it says it is ideal to be used every day, I am going to use it couple of times a week now and see how it works.
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion: This is again one product that I love a lot. A detailed review is here. It works wonderfully well in taking away all the dead skin and leaving your face ready for absorbing the products you are planning to put on. I have been using it for 2 years as well, and may replace it only to try some new products. If nothing works better, this is the one to come back to.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Serum: I have been using this serum for almost 8 months now. I am about to finish my 3rd bottle, but I haven’t seen any major results. Detailed review is already here. This is one step that I have to seriously reconsider and come up with something better. Any suggestions anyone???
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion: This is the final and most important step for me. I am using Clinique dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, again for 2 years now. This is another product from Clinique that has worked well for my skin. No other moisturizer has managed to hydrate my skin so well, without making it greasy or causing breakouts.
Any suggestions from anyone for the things I need to change in my skincare?? Also I will love to hear about how you all take care of your beautiful skin!