The morning turned out to be so lovely when I woke up to my first nomination to The Lovely Blogger Award. I was nominated for this award by very pretty Brooke, who has a lovely blog as herself. Thank you so much Brooke for nominating me for this award, I am so glad to have found your blog! Please do check her blog, I am sure you will not be disappointed!
The rules for award acceptance are:
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
They must add 7 facts about themselves.
They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
7 Facts about me:
- I have been a tomboy for most of my growing years, and have developed an interest in make up and skin care only in recent years.
- I am more of a tea person than coffee, and I love that.
- I am a huge fan of Harry Potter series, and wish I had some magical powers too 🙂
- I love fresh flowers, especially roses and lilies.
- I love sleeping. I get cranky if I don’t sleep well.
- My husband is the most supportive person in the world, and I love that.
- My favorite color is blue.
My Nominations are:
- Joie de vivre
- With All My Affection
- Sincerely Surleen
- Adryana´s Beauty Blog
- Derpy Pink
- Makeup and body blog
- Glitterful thoughts
- Dasa Lavric
- phashion bug
- Kristy Hart
- Love Fashion Makeup
Thank you so much for reading, and thank you once again Brooke for nominating me !